Monday, December 15, 2014

King Con

Not the worst episode...but possibly the dumbest. The few high points: Gabrielle tells Xena "Nelieve me, I know Joxer almost as well as I know you." "And how well is that?" "Well, enough to know what you are thinking most of the time. Like right now, you're thinking: She thinks she knows me, huh? We'll see about that." "Easy guess." "Okay. Now you're thinking: Oh wait, I haven't thought of anything yet." "And what am I thinking now?" "You wouldn't dare. Not to an injured woman." Very playful, very flirty. Shows how well they know each other. Also, the last line is very vague. Raif later asks his partner "What do you make of her?" "Trust me, Raif, no man can make her." (By the way, they are talking about Xena.) Xena later confronts Raif: "I believe that you bet your buddy that you could score with me, and that this whole line of bull is just you trying to win a bet that you can only lose."
nova points out: Xena lays out the rest of her plan to Gabby, mentioning only Rafe and her as the players in this con. "So, you and Rafe, huh? So, he's not really too bad, is he," Gab questions her, sounding slighted, and slightly jealous. "You mean for someone who cheats others out of their money. Yeah, he's a prince, Xena retorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment